Bryan concentrates his practice on commercial loan documentation, workouts, restructuring, commercial litigation, and bankruptcy, with a particular focus on foreclosure, collections and commercial loans. He represents individuals, banks, for-profit and not-for-profit businesses, receivers and bankruptcy trustees in state and Federal Courts.
Bryan has a track record of effective representation of clients in all manner of commercial disputes, including expertise in matters involving the Uniform Commercial Code and the United States Bankruptcy Code. He has successfully represented creditors in connection with issues involving disputed debts, contract disputes, and commercial and residential foreclosure actions.
- Commercial Litigation in all Courts
- Contract Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Representation in Receivership Proceedings
- Creditor Rights, including Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Commercial Real Property Disputes, including Leasing, Real Property Foreclosures,
- Easement and Land Use Disputes
Education & Professional Highlights
- University of Iowa, B.A., 1995
Marquette University Law School, J.D., 1998
- Bar Admission: State Bar of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- US Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Beyond The Firm
I am married and enjoy spending my free time with my wife and our dogs. I am also an avid participant in CrossFit and running. Whenever possible, I enjoy spending time in the mountains hiking, rock climbing, and snowboarding.