The primary focus of Eric’s practice involves advising business owners in connection with a variety of business and legal matters. These include entity selection and business structure decisions tailored to your particular business activity. Whether you need professional guidance for the purchase or sale of a business; buying, selling or leasing real estate; preparing or reviewing contracts; or financing or structuring transactions, give Eric a call.
Education & Professional Highlights
- Universtiy of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, B.S., 2009
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2012
- Bar Admission: State Bar of Wisconsin (Business Section, Young Lawyers Division)
- US District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition, 2012
Beyond The Firm
I am an avid homebrewer and a member of the American Homebrewers Association. I started brewing in law school and became fascinated with the intricate balance of art and science. I am also a huge fan of the Milwaukee Brewers and English Premier League soccer.