Robert represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. He works with companies to take proactive measures to avoid workplace problems and to protect the employer from time consuming and expensive litigation. When necessary, he zealously defends employers in state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Education & Professional Highlights
- Purdue University, B.A. 2005
- Marquette University, J.D. 2009
- Bar Admission: State Bar of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Speaking before various employer organizations.
- On-site training for employers.
Beyond The Firm
I am an avid college football fan, particularly the Georgia Bulldogs (Go Dawgs, Sic Em!)
I enjoy barbecuing and mastering recipes and techniques in preparation of hitting the competitive circuit, fishing in the Fox Valley, listening to music and talk radio, and reading.