Aaron has over 15 years of experience representing employers regarding their labor and employment challenges and, if necessary, defending them in litigation in state federal court. Aaron believes that most liability and complex litigation can be avoided through proactive steps. However, even the most prudent company will face claims from employees occasionally. In such situations, Aaron has been very successful in efficiently defeating such claims before state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
- Employment Law
- Municipal Law
Education & Professional Highlights
- Marquette University, J.D., (2008)
- Concordia University Wisconsin, B.A., (2004)
Bar Admission: State Bar of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Eastsern ad Western Districts of Wisconsin
- US Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Star 2014-2018
- Labor and Employment Law publications and presentations
- Committee Member for District 2 OLR Committee
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2014-2020
Beyond The Firm
I am married with three sons. When I’m not working, I spend the majority of my time with my family or watching and playing sports. My two oldest sons are heavily involved in baseball which takes up most evenings and weekends during the Spring and Summer. I also enjoy reading when I am able to steal away a few minutes of peace and quiet.