Christopher C. Janson
Chris focuses his practice on assisting clients with personal estate planning (revocable trusts, wills, powers of attorney, marital and property agreements, ect), Medicaid planning, probate, special needs planning, and guardianships.
- Estate Planning
- Marital Property Agreements
- Elder Law – Medicaid Planning
- Special Needs Trusts
Education & Professional Highlights
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, B.B.A. Finance, cum laude (2006)
- Marquette University Law School, J.D. (2012)
Bar Admission: State Bar of Wisconsin
- Co-Chair – Milwaukee County Probate Bench Bar Committee (2014-current)
- Co-Chair – Milwaukee Bar Association Elder Law Section (2013-current)
Beyond The Firm
Outside of the office, I spend most of my time at home with my wife and two boys. When not changing diapers, building elaborate forts, or reading bedtime stories, I have a passion for watching and playing a variety of different sports. My passion for sports is followed closely by my appreciation of live music and cooking. When it’s time to get away for a few days, I enjoy spending time exploring the various parks, restaurants, and seasonal events in Door County.