Paul Sherburne practices in the areas of real estate development and business law. In his real estate practice, Paul assists clients with the acquisition, financing, development, construction, leasing and disposition of retail shopping centers, office, industrial, commercial and residential properties. His business practice includes representing businesses and individuals with entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, contracts and other transactional matters.
Paul Sherburne On Transactions
I work with my clients to be an efficient, cost effective catalyst in their success, whether it be a real estate development involving complex leasing issues, a business loan secured by real estate and business assets, or the purchase, financing, or sale of a business.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Development
- Acquisition and Sale of Real Estate
- Financing Arrangements
- Contract Negotiations
Education & Professional Highlights
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN, B.A., cum laude, 1979
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI, J.D., 1984
- Omicron Delta Epsilon – Economics Honor Society
- Phi Delta Phi – International Legal Fraternity
- Bar Admission: State Bar of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Past President – Milwaukee North Shore Rotary
Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell (since 2000), indicating preeminent legal ability and very high ethical standards based on evaluations by peers in the legal profession.
Beyond The Firm
I’m married and the father of three sons, two of whom are in college. Whether it’s summer or winter, you will usually find me at a youth/high school basketball game or on a football field with my camera in hand taking sports action photos. I also enjoy golf and working on my wife’s yard and home improvement projects.