David Weber’s focus is on the general needs of individuals, families and businesses with an emphasis on estate planning, succession planning, probate, trust administration and general business matters. David is able to utilize his broad knowledge of diverse areas of the law and his years of experience for the benefit of his clients.
David Weber On His Legal Practice
I treat my clients as I would the members of my family. My goal is to provide the best possible advice and legal services. The needs, goals, and best interests of my clients are my primary focus. Giving answers or advice to clients which may sound desirable but which may not be correct or in the client’s best interests is not beneficial. For this reason, after carefully considering my clients’ goals and input, I do not hesitate to express my honest opinions and advice and, at times, challenge my clients even if my answers may not agree with my client’s opinion.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Trust Administration
- Succession Planning
- Real Estate
Education & Professional Highlights
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1973
- State University of New York-Buffalo, J.D.,1976
- Bar Admission: State Bar of Wisconsin
- Comment Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- Member, Milwaukee Estate Planning Council
- Author, Chapter 25, Wisconsin Practice Series, Methods of Practice,
- “Termination of Joint Tenancy and Life Estates; Vesting of Survivorship Marital Property”
Beyond The Firm
I am married with one son who graduated from NYU and who continues to live in New York City. I enjoy travel (especially to NYC), movies, theater, and art. I also enjoy swimming, various outdoor activities such as hiking and biking and watching the Brewers and Packers. I am also a “foodie” who enjoys fine food and wine – both eating and cooking.