Jennifer Walther’s emphasis is on representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. She works with companies to implement preventive measures to avoid larger problems and protect the employer from expensive litigation. When necessary, she successfully defends employers in state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Jennifer Walther On How To Best Use An Employment Lawyer
The least expensive solution is the upfront call to manage situations to minimize time-consuming and costly litigation, so that you can focus on running your business.
- Labor and Employment
Education & Professional Highlights
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. with honors, 1986
- Georgetown University, J.D., cum laude, 1990
- Bar Admission: State Bar of Wisconsin (Litigation Section; Labor and Employment Section)
- US District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- US Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- American Bar Association (Litigation Section; Labor and Employment Section)
- Leadership role in several non-profit groups.
- Published articles locally and nationally on labor and employment topics, such as job rights of returning veterans.
- Speaking before various employer organizations.
- On-site training for employers.
Rated AV® by Martindale-Hubbell, indicating very high to preeminent legal ability and very high ethical standards based on evaluations by peers in the legal profession.
Beyond The Firm
I am married and have three pets. I was born and raised in Milwaukee, and I moved back to Milwaukee after I graduated from law school because I love the community. I enjoy traveling, reading, and golfing.